Three Things Everyone Wants (Answers)
On this page you will find our suggested answers for the desires of persons presented from the list on the Three Things Everyone Wants study main page.
1. Peter (Jesus’ Disciple): Security Matthew 19:27
2. Job (Rich man of the East): Acceptance Job 19:6, 13-19
3. The Israelites & the mixed multitude: Security Numbers 11:4, 5
4. James & John (Jesus’ Disciples): Achievement Matthew 20:20-24
5. Aaron (Brother of Moses): Acceptance Exodus 32:21-23
6. Orpah & Naomi (Two women of faith): Security Ruth 1:8, 14-15
7. Nebuchadnezzar (King of Babylon): Achievement Daniel 4:28-30
8. Paul (Apostle of Jesus): Achievement 2 Timothy 4:7, 8
9. Mary (Jesus’ Mother): Acceptance John 2:1-3
10. Abigail (Wife of Nabal): Security 1 Samuel 25:14-20, 23-28
11. David (King of Israel & Judah): Security 1 Samuel 21:10
(Link back to: Three Things Everyone Wants study)
The article answers listed here were written by Chris Teske
You have reached the end of this part of the study.
If you do not wish to return again to Three Things Everyone Wants, you can discover more of Christian CARE, and VisdaPoint.com, by going to the links in the navigation header or footer of this page.
If you find these studies inspiring, and helpful, we hope you will visit other sections of our website, and take a moment to send an email to: email@example.com and let us know if you’re enjoying what you find here.
And, if there are subjects you are interested in, and would like to see published on our site, please feel free to send us your suggestions. Your insights can assist in developing the site further.
Thanks for visiting. We hope you’ll come again soon.